Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Meet Miss Cataldo


For the next two days, Miss Cataldo will be shadowing Mrs. McIlvaine to get familiar with Team Enterprise's everyday routines. She will be teaching in Mrs. McIlvaine's place as she recovers in the weeks ahead.

Meet Miss Cataldo!

Hello everyone! As you've read from above, my name is Miss Cataldo. I just wanted to let you know how excited I am to join Team Enterprise over these next several weeks! I will be working closely with Mrs. McIlvaine and Mrs. Haddox to make sure that your daily routine stays the same. My new email address and contact information will be posted as soon as it is assigned to me. If at any time you have any questions or concerns, please do not hesitate to contact me. I am a recent graduate of Penn State University (Go PSU!) and grew up in the nearby town of Washington, PA. I can't wait to get to know and learn much more about each of you very soon!

Homework:
Language Arts - Complete practice page 52 for review of vocabulary. Read through page 104 in Midnight for Charlie Bone and complete your assigned role for Thursday.
Math - Page 20 in workbook (both sides) Your Math benchmark test will be tomorrow.
Social Studies - Travel Journal (Country #1) is due tomorrow.
Science - Study for test tomorrow (group 202) Latitude/Longitude papers due tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please make all post appropriate.