Friday, August 31, 2012

One Week In...WOW!



Labor Day weekend is here, and I thought you might enjoy this clip I found on YouTube showing Mount Rushmore like you have never seen it!  Enjoy!

It seems like in the blink of an eye this week was over, but when I think of all we accomplished, I'm so thrilled.  Following this weekend, we should all be in the swing of things.  Our schedule should become easier, we'll be getting more deeply into the business of learning, and most of the butterflies will be gone.  There is so much work, as well as fun, ahead!  I'm looking forward to the challenge, and I hope you are too!  Rest up!

Homework:

Share your Friday folder contents with your parents!  Also, please bring back forms!  Thank you!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please make all post appropriate.