Thursday, August 30, 2012

I Am!

Good evening!  I didn't want to leave school without sharing a bit about our great poems that are now on display in the hallway!  I'm so proud of how creative the students were and how beautifully the poems portray who they are.  The template for writing the poem caused the students to think more deeply about who they are and what dream, think, and believe in.  Once the students completed their final copies, they created an interesting image of themselves by combining a photo of their face with a magazine or drawn cutout of a body and clothes that fit their image.  It was fun to see and read the finished products!  If you're coming to Open House, you'll be able to view them!

The week is passing so quickly!  Time flies when you're having fun!

I bought a notepad on vacation this year simply because of the quote at the top.  Audrey Hepburn is given credit for the quote, and I would like to share it with you.

"Nothing is impossible.  The word itself says I'm possible!"  I love it!

Enjoy your evening!  The only homework students have this evening is to complete and return the important forms they've been given and share the blog! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please make all post appropriate.